Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9- Tires


If I had to describe today I wouldn't waste my time talking about how we have no heat, or how we lost power for a little bit or how my roommates tires got slashed, or how I spent way too much money at Walmart...Instead, I would talk about how I got to spend quality bonding time in the tire shop with 6 of my dearest friends, and how I saw so many of my beautiful friends that I've been without for a month, and I would talk a lot about how I went to church at Midtown tonight because I have missed Midtown more than words can describe, and I'm so fired up about this new year and growing in Godliness! I would also talk about how classes are canceled for tomorrow...even though there is no evidence of snow...man, I love going to school in the south :)

PS: Whoever slashed Rachel's tires...you are so dumb.. you are really dumb-for real, you are really, really, really, really so dumb and we're gonna find you!

Decided to start a daily bible verse- kinda excited about it :)
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment