Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23- Mac & Cheese


2 things: Never go grocery shopping while hungry- for obvious reasons and 2, don't go to church hungry. I made that mistake tonight.  It's just not a good situation because your stomach starts yelling at really bad times...and that's just embarrassing.  Luckily that didn't happen to me tonight! Instead, the Pastor talked about community and related fellowship to Macaroni. So from then on my mind kept shifting from the message, to macaroni...back to the message.  So stressful and mind boggling.  So, right when I got back to my place I made a mean box of Macaroni...Toy Story shapes edition of course :) Happy Day blog viewers!

I Have A Hope- Tommy Walker
I have a hope, I have a future
I have a destiny that is yet awaiting me
My life’s not over, a new beginning’s just begun
I have a hope, I have this hope

God has a plan, it’s not to harm me
But it’s to prosper me and to hear me when I call
He intercedes for me, working all things for my good
Though trials may come I have this hope

No comments:

Post a Comment