Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19- Goodnight, Moon


So...I was going to take a picture at the gym...but, I didn't because that would of been a little bit awkward and probably not socially okay.  Then I was like well its alright I'll just take a picture at my bible study (party) because I love it so SO much...but, I forgot the camera.  And then I could of taken a picture at College Life...but, I blogged about that last week. So, I took a picture of the FULL moon. Yep, pretty sure that thing is full. As I was taking this picture a random guy tried to tell me it was missing a sliver between 6 and 9 o'clock but he should take a look at the Almanac moon phase calendar because he was wrong.  It is 100% full ladies and gentlemen! :)

PS: after our cadio boxing class, Caroline and I are totally hardcore...so do not mess with us :)

Psalm 136:7
Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights--His faithful love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment