Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18- @$#%$^%&*^(&)%$%$@#%$^%&*^(^# ugh.

 
To start off...this is my second time writing this post because I wrote the whole thing once and then deleted it.  Just one more thing to add to the downward spiral of not so good events from tonight. Pretty much tonight was not the best and 365 was almost dunzo because of it.  From the picture you can obviously tell that I lost my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life; my camera.  Dramatic? yes. But whatever, I just really liked my camera.  I lost is on a house hunting adventure with my besties, but because I was the one that got out at every house- finding it was slim to none.  So for any of my blog fans living in the Harden, Wheat, Monroe, Duncan, Holly area who want to go on a jog (or walk it's up to you).. around the neighborhood in the search for my camera..I'd greatly appreciate it and I'd love you forever...maybe I'll even give you a cookie if you find it :) The camera is a black fujifilm and has a picture of a house, a pretty girl with a red umbrella, tons of fish and some other random pictures. So, even though my parents probably won't be able to see the good in this- I think there is and I'm trying to be positive about my loss.  I probably sound so dramatic and you're probably thinking, wow Amy, just get over it... but you don't understand- I took that thing everywhere!  I just like to remember that the Lord constantly throws challenges and pot holes in front of us but he will always provide and it's just important to always look for the positives in every negative situation.  So, that's what I'm going to do. Stay positive and keep my fingers crossed!


PS: Any senior at USC looking to sell their 4 BR home, please let me know :)
PSS: I don't want to put any of my information on here so if you by some miracle are reading this AND found my camera hopefully you can find someone who has my number and let them know and they will let me know! yay! 

Isaiah 41:10
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment