Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365

Happy New Year and welcome to my blog! This blog is going to be used primarily for my 365 project. I will be taking one photo a day for an entire year. Yeah, crazy right?! I’m not a professional, and I know absolutely nothing about photography- I just love taking pictures of pretty things that will leave me with lasting memories! Keeping up with the blog is part of my new year’s resolution, so if you see that I’m slacking please yell at me and motivate me!
I love the simple things in life that bring immense joy and giggles. I plan on taking pictures that do just that. For those of you who know me, you know that I laugh at just about everything… so this should be a relatively easy task! I hope that through my pictures you are able to find the same kind of happiness and learn a little bit about me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment