Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25- Coloring

Yep. This is what I did in class today. Drew and colored this oh so wonderful piece of work.  You probably can't even tell what this is a picture of, and I can not tell you because I'm not sure either!  Pretty much, I'm probably going to be the next Picasso...no big deal. I just love being an Early Childhood major...while all you pre-med and engineering majors are listening to super boring lectures...I am coloring, and playing with play-doh and children. Mom and Dad... aren't you glad this is what you're paying for :) But, it's not all fun and games there are some more serious intellectual areas of the major...like how the mind works and how children learn and weird things like that!

PS: ladies of the "wackhouse"...this painting will be framed and placed in our home where everyone will see it!

1 John 4:7   
"Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment