Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16- Leafy Sea Dragon


Today was a great day.  We kicked it off with a fabulous breakfast and then enjoyed a fabulous service at North Point Community Church. This place was off the walls awesome and probably one of the biggest churches I've ever attended....but I LOVED every second of it! Such a great message on praying boldly and asking God to use us individually in different ways to glorify His name.  Then, we got fat at the Varsity.  It was probably the most greasiest food I've ever eaten but at the same time SO delicious because they do a really good job at hiding the grease. I don't know how, or how to explain it... but they do! We also went to the aquarium! And OH, BOY...it was FANTASTIC! I loved everything about it.  I think we were more excited about all the fishies than all the little kids there...combined.  See, it's the simple things that put a smile on my face!  My favorite little guy was the Leafy Sea Dragon...for obvious reasons...he looks so freaking cool! He is going to be our new addition to our apartment next year as well as our 1,000 lb pig, dog, chinchilla, and penguin.  After the aquarium we went to the World of Coke where we watched a 4D film that drenched us in water, punched us in the back and shook us around aggressively...and then we tried a million different coke products from around the world! Overall, it was a great day.

PS: Sorry this is a long post.  If you made it all the way to this point, congrats! You probably could care less what I do everyday...but I sorta use this blog as my electronic scrapbook! Nifty idea, right?! Blogs are totally the new facebook :)

Acts 4: 29-30
"Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment