Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26- Diet Coke- My One True Love


So, it's day 26 and it sort of hit me tonight that this whole one picture a day is going to be a lot harder than I thought. It's hard picking out one event, or even just remembering to bring "my" camera everywhere is a challenge within itself.  So, today I'm sharing a picture of Diet Coke because I forgot my camera at every event I attended today...and well I just love the stuff!  I have a very unhealthy addiction to Diet Coke.  I'm talkin' like major headaches if I don't get my daily dose. I mean seriously...how embarrassing is that?! And nothing can cure this craving except for that beautiful silver can, or bottle...or the best kind is from Chick-Fil-A. Ah! Just so good! Now... I'm going to be pretty deep right now... I also have a tendency to burp...a lot...and very loud.  And I'm sorry for anyone I've scared, woken up or just flat out disgusted because of my burps.  I'm trying SO hard to be a lady and not burp. (Mom & Dad, you should be so proud) And I'm trying to limit my Diet Coke intake...but I'm just taking that one day at a time.  So, please...I give you permission slap me if I burp!

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment