Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6- Meatbawls

This is a big post so buckle your seat belts and get reeeeeady!
Too many great things happened today, and I'm so indecisive and could not choose one picture...well, actually just one event. So my friends, I am blogging about three different events from today.  Yep, you read that right...THREE...I guess I just have a really exciting life :)

So first:

So I decided to make my own specialty coffee drink.  As you can tell this turned into a disaster but the drink ended up being SO GOOD...like delicious, Starbucks should really consider hiring me as a drink maker! My recipe: I mixed milk with white chocolate chips, Starbucks caramel coffee and some hot coco and another secrete ingredient which I can't reveal!  But, you see I put this concoction in for WAY to long and I lost all of it as you can tell by the picture.  But, I made it again and I highly suggest that everyone try it!


The blog just wouldn't be the same if I didn't post about what I ate today right?! Tonight me and my meatbawls went to Ozzies Italian Corner.  I went to dinner knowing I wasn't going to order anything because I had a grand total of 5 dollars in my wallet, which was nowhere near close to being able to cover a meal at this place.  But the Ozzies staff is absolutely amazing because they gave my friend a free meal because they first gave her the wrong dish.  And my friend so graciously gave it to me.  SERIOUSLY?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! Look at that food!!!! AND IT WAS FREE! Thank you Carol, and thank you Ozzies for messing up the order!

PS: we set a restaurant record of fitting 9 people into a 6 person booth...good work ladies...I mean meatbawls :)


Then my meatbawls spent some quality time with flat kyle. I'm not sure what flat Kyle's purpose is but he is cute and we like taking pictures with him! Everyone should have a flat Kyle in their life! Aren't my friends pretty too... I am just too spoiled with such an amazing group of friends!

PS: There are probably tons of grammar issues with this post but I'm too lazy to re-read this and some of my blog fans are really rushing me and its stressing me out! ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment