Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3- best frands

  
Yep. You're probably thinking...another post about food?! Well, food is great and makes me really happy so it deserves to be noted as the best part of my days!  Tonight I spent a lovely evening with three AMAZING friends from USC; Allison, Caroline and Tommy.  We all contributed to this gourmet meal...Tommy prepared the meat, Caroline provided wonderful hospitality and cleaned, Allison baked a scrumptious cheesecake- seriously though- it was divine, and I...well I ate. Ya know, just doin' what I do best :) This meal was absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to have such amazing friends! It is always difficult leaving and heading back to school, but having three great friends like Allison, Caroline and Tommy makes it a little bit easier :)  Stay tuned for what's in store for tomorrows adventures! 

PS: I promise tomorrows post will not be about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment