Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22- Father & Son


Worship this weekend was absolutley amazing...Ed Cash is a great musician and did such a terrific job! I must say, I'm quite an emotional wreck and cried every night of worship. If you know me, you know how sadly true this is and how little it takes for me to shed a tear.  Not because I'm sad; 95% of the time I cry because I'm just really happy and laugh too hard. It was a good thing I just bought some outstanding waterproof mascara that workers wonders! But, another thing that brings about all sorts of emotions is...children.  I love kids! Everything about them!  Ed brought up his son on stage and they sang and played "How Great is Our God Together"...and I lost it. It was such an amazing moment watching this little guy praise the Lord with all his heart! Goodness, I'm about to cry just thinking about this moment- this can't be normal!

Psalm 95:1
"Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation"

No comments:

Post a Comment