Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12- College Life


so. much. love. I love these people. They are my people. I would not be where I am today without them. College Life is up and running again and I could not be happier! Each day I get a little bit more excited about becoming a Young Life leader. AH! YAY! I'm just so excited, thrilled and even a little nervous but, I especially feel so blessed that I feel called to be apart of this wonderful ministry! I have a feeling that a lot of the future posts will be centered around the wonderful things God is doing in my life...so get excited blog fans!

PS: i love you.

Isaiah 42:6-7 
"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness."

No comments:

Post a Comment