Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20- Oh, Happy Day!

It was a beautiful day! My favorite kind of weather. Not freezing but not excruciatingly hot either. I feel like the atmosphere on campus is just so much nicer on days like this! And I felt so motivated to do things so I did 4 loads of laundry, went to class,  the gym AND cleaned! It was just perfect; I loved it, and I hope it doesn't go away!! This picture is literally the view of what I see everyday I walk out my door...how lucky am I?!  Seriously though, living in Rutledge is great...well, minus all the mechanical crap that always breaks... but, the location is great and I can't wait till I can do my homework under my favorite tree :) And also, if whoever living above me is by some chance reading this can you please stop throwing your weights above my bed and walking your elephant across the entire floor, running down the steps and slamming the front door, my roommate and I would greatly appreciate!

PS: I will be going out of town for weekend and probably wont be able to post so check back in on Sunday evening to see some of the awesome things I got myself into. It's going to be great- promise!


Psalm 19: 1-2

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment