Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2- Famjam Din


Tonight, the Pacholski clan had a very lovely supper.  If you couldn't tell by my second post about food- I like to eat. A lot. My mom so wonderfully made a standing rib roast and we graciously devoured it!  Because all four members of our clan live in different places/ 2 different states makes it a little difficult to have family dinners. Even when we actually are all together in the same house someone is usually out for the evening (sorry Mom & Dad) so, when we get to spend time together and eat a great meal it is very special and such a great time!  I hope you are all trying to spend quality time with your family this holiday season because family is great and it is important to cherish every moment you have together!

PS: I ate all that meat. yep.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dinner with the Family...we actually ate in the dining room!

    ReplyDelete