Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8- BRE


I just want to start out by saying I seriously have THE BEST ROOMMATE EVER! (AKA BRE- from the title in case you didn't catch that) We haven't even begun living together, but I can tell we are going to be a pretty great match!  I came back to Columbia tonight and was so warmly welcomed (not actually warm because we have no heat...yay!) by my new roommate Rachel! She is just so great, I can't even begin to describe all of her amazing qualities...but to start she decorated our entire apartment! I mean come on...she is like super roommate! Didn't she do a great job?! I know I've said it before but I'm so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends! Words can't even describe. I'm so excited for the semester to start..judging by tonight I can tell it's going to be a good one :)

PS: Thanks Momma Huppertz for all of your amazing interior design ideas! I LOVE it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment