Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 21- Room 1609!


This weekend I attended a Leader Conference in the dirrrrrrtay myrtle!  The drive there felt like it took days because we got lost and ended up at the wrong hotel.  We thought we would be funny and prank someone saying we were lost when we thought we were at the hotel...but we actually were lost...and we felt really dumb. But we eventually arrived at the palace and all was good. I call it a palace because I slept in a king sized bed and there was a jacuzzi, pretty high class if ya ask me!  The first night was great, I got to really know a lot of the Freshman girls going through the Young Life process and it was just great talking about placement and how God is working in our lives. These girls are SO awesome! They provide so much encouragement and love for each other...it's a such blessing to know each of them! I'm so glad we all got to bond this weekend :)
 
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

No comments:

Post a Comment