Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5- seestah


Rachel: Will you go with me to Winchester to move my stuff in?
Me: Nope
Rachel: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Me: Will you buy me lunch?
Rachel: ya...
Me: YES!

....the things I do for some yummy Thai food!

I helped my sister move into her apartment, which turned into me carrying some bags up then watching her put together a shelf! I'm such a helpful sister! Then she treated me to lunch because of my awesome sisterliness! I couldn't help but post about food again because it was just SO delicious. The best part of our experience there was when the owners 1 yr. old daughter showed us to our table.  She was the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I invited her to eat lunch with us but her mom taught her well and she just walked away so preciously :) She also started vacuuming the restaurant which made me want to take her home even more...not because she would vacuum for me but because she was just SOO CUTE and reminded me of when I was a kid! I would of taken a picture of her for the blog, but that would have been a tad creepy and not okay.  Anywho, I loved everything about downtown Winchester- from the old buildings with cute little colored shutters to the huge trees hovering over the "walking mall." I love spontaneous trips like these...you should go on one...they are fabulous...especially with a sister :)
PS: I promise this isn't a blog about what I eat everyday...but hm, that would be kinda cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment