Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1- Froth


When I planned to do this project I said I would start blogging on January 1st.  Well, I know it is no longer the 1st, and I know I put more than one picture! Oh, well. This evening me and my ladies went to Cafe Amouri in the hopes of watching an open mic night. Unfortunately, open mic night was canceled. So sad. I ordered my second white mocha of the day, but this one had a special surprise! 1. When the barista gave me my drink it was in this cute little blue mug that I was so tempted to hide in my purse and take home, but I didn't. 2. There was a leaf designed into the froth! I was really excited, maybe a little too excited about this which just goes to show how the simple things in life really do make me happy.  I hope you enjoy my leaf froth and my beautiful friends modeling the mug!

PS: Coffee and I are tight, so I guarantee this will not be the last coffee post. Get excited!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so excited to follow you for the rest of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I love that it was about froth, I guess that means Caroline got her dessert for the night!!

    ReplyDelete