Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24- Ice Cream Monday


The amount of ice cream my besties and I eat is so grossly absurd. Monday's are known as "ice cream monday's."  In the beginning of the year we started out with each of us getting a pint of ben & jerrys but signs of the freshman 15 starting appearing so we vetoed that plan. Freshens is a much healthier choice for ice cream monday...well, we just like to think its a healthy ritual! The week never really feels right if I don't have ice cream on monday!

PS: Caroline wanted me to mention her in the blog today...so...she created this fine "creative" layout of our ice cream, fruit, straw?, cup and wallet. Thanks girl, you really are the best!

Romans 8: 38-39
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

2 comments:

  1. really... these food blogs gotta stop. i already bought mac and cheese cause of your blog yesterday.. now i think im gonna go get some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. my posts must be really convicting. go me!

    ReplyDelete