Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13- Stars


As most of you know, after reading the multiple facebook statuses; a new zodiac sign was created which caused extreme mayhem throughout the world.  I'm being dramatic, I know. But, seriously I was a little bit upset that I had to completely change to this Libra character.  It's not ok with me. Not even a little bit, not even at all. (name that movie!!!!)  But, just a few minutes ago I read somewhere that this sign switching only applies to those born after 2009. Hm, who knows whats really going on- because I sure don't. Heck, horoscopes aren't even real. Oh yeah, have you noticed how I haven't posted about what I eat everyday? ya, it's because food on campus is NOT worth posting about.... :(


PS: stay tuned for some ATL shenanigans this weekend!!

Psalm 148: 1-4
Praise the LORD.
   Praise the LORD from the heavens;
   praise him in the heights above.
Praise him, all his angels;
   praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 
Praise him, sun and moon;
   praise him, all you shining stars. 
Praise him, you highest heavens
   and you waters above the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment