Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 44- exhausted.

I LOVE these girls! They had to be highlighted in at least one blog post from this weekend because these three wonderful ladies made this weekend so wonderful.  My abs are sore from laughing so much and also probably from holding 1,000 pound serving trays above peoples heads :)  This was also one of the only pictures I took on our last day at Windy Gap and I like it.  But, if you can't tell from this picture we are all beyond tired and took naps on the way home...well, except taylor because she was driving! So, thanks ladies for being so wonderful and being apart of my life.  And blog viewers: I love you too and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of these girls throughout the year.

Isaiah 58:11
"And the LORD will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment