Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35- Chocolate


Everybody has their weaknesses. But mine is so hardcore and I could never live without it, I can practically not even go a day without it and it's....chocolate.  Anything chocolate...especially dark chocolate...ah, makes my stomach happy just thinking about it! But more specifically Dove Chocolates are my all-time favorite because I feel so inspired about reading the little messages on the wrapper... it's just an all-around good time eating them!

PS: So....any fellas out there reading this: Valentines day is quickly approaching...Dove Dark and Caramel chocolates are my favorites as well as gerbera daisies. Just sayin :)

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy, and My load is light." 

1 comment: