Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 38- First CLUB!


Of course I forgot my camera for this very important event....so I took a picture of myself. yep. please do not judge me. Tonight was my first time going to my new team, Ridge View's club! To say the least, it was AWESOME! I was overwhelmed at how welcoming all the girls were and how much fun they were! I was initiated with a pie.. not just thrown in the face but smothered!  After 3 rounds of shampoo and conditioner is finally got it all out! At least it tasted good! I cant wait to get to know the girls better and create lasting relationships with them!  It's an amazing feeling knowing and trusting that God has placed me in the right place and has a plan for me.  I'm uber duper excited for all the things Ridge View has in store for me! 

Psalm 23: 1-3
The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths 
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk 
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, 
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, 
they comfort me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment