Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 37- TEAM RIDGE VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just chillen awkwardly on the cheese stand
ridge view. love at first sight!
Today was Young Life "bid day" placement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such an exciting day!!!!!!!!!!!! I was placed at Ridge View High School and I'm SOOOOO excited to see what the Lord has planned for me there! I'm so blessed to be with such an amazing group of people! I can't wait to get into the high school and meet so many kids and form relationships and just grow closer to God! Can you tell how excited I am?! I don't think I've ever used so many exclamation points!!!! I'm too excited to go to sleep right now!!!!! yippeeeee!!!!

Isaiah 42:6-7 
"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness"

No comments:

Post a Comment