Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32- OTH


The view from my bed.  My view for pretty much the entire day. I had my young life interview this morning, then came back and took a nap. Then went to my art and english classes, then came back and took another nap.  Then I ate dinner, and came back and laid in bed.  My roommate actually called me a "boring roommate." She is just so hurtful sometimes :) And yes, I watch One Tree Hill, however; out of 8 seasons of OTH tonight was the first night I watched an episode not recorded or online....and I hated it...way too many commercials!!!! And the episode was WAY too happy...that sounds bad...but I'm all about the intense drama. Oh well, lovey-dovey marriage stuff is great too!

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment