Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41- Which Which

  
A couple posts ago I said that Which Which was my new favorite place...and tonight definitely solidified that comment!  Not only did I get a fabulously made sandwich... I also helped benefit the Delta Zeta sorority and spent precious time with my frands! Whoot Whoot. 3 for 1 deal!  Look at that sandwich...try and tell me that doesn't look like the best thing you've ever laid eyes on...because you can't! My tummy is so happy right now :)

PS: stay tuned for some awesome times from this weekend at Windy Gap! You don't want to miss out- promise!

John 8:12
Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying, "“I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment