Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34- shotssss


I walked by the free flu shot stand everyday for the past 2 weeks and thought about it...actually got into a little argument with a woman once....and never actually got it done.  BUT, today I walked by and it was FREE! My procrastination actually paid off! And then I called my mom because I thought she would be proud of me for doing such an adult-like thing and she said proudly, "oh, good. glad you one at the end of the flu season." Bummer. I guess that's why it was free...
PS: While this picture was taken I was actually talking about my blog!!! wooohoo just spreadin the word ya know

Exodus 23:25
“So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment